Following are some of the good arguments in favor of using natural stone:
1. Ecological in natureNatural stone, as a material used for constructing buildings, is originated by nature in an almost refinedform. Hence, no energy or power is required for its real production. Power is only put to use for furtherextraction of building stone from an open surface quarry and processing it further, but certainly thisusage is relatively very less when compared with other building materials. One more benefit withnatural stone is that no amount of stone gets lost in the entire procedure of natural stone quarrying andprocessing.
2. Environmental friendlyBeing a natural material used for constructing buildings, natural stone holds no toxic substances that areinjurious to human health and can be put to use in food areas blindly. It also does not require anysupplementary chemicals to be used as safety coatings prior to put to use as a building material.
3. Available in wide rangeNatural stone is available in many different shades and structures. Moreover, the various surfacefinishing processes create this variedness almost infinite. As a result, natural stone offers the widestrange of options that let it to correspond with any kind of exterior or ambiance. They are oftenpreferred for their superior optical and technical attributes.
4. Long lasting lifeNatural stones are like wine, the older the better! On the contrary, with the passage of time numerousof other building materials start appearing ugly but natural stones retain a natural coating, which is notdisadvantageous from the point of view of the natural stones actual beauty.These stones simply attain their entire beauty and grace when used over years. There is also no costincurred for cleaning natural stones and its cleaning process is very simple too.
5. 3-D EffectAny desired shape of stone can be produced as well as slab sizes. The three dimensional quality thatmany natural stones own is able to provide an attractive light and shade effects and create an aestheticenvironment.
6. Reasonably priced
Researches reveal that the calculated total costs of natural stone building material over a utilitarian lifespan of more than 30 years is certainly less than the artificial building materials that people uses forsaving momentary expenses. Thus, relatively high investment costs are set off by the meager long-termrepair and maintenance cost and durability. Moreover, the cost incurred on cleaning and maintenanceof natural stone is also relatively low.
Uploaded By http://www.orvi.co.uk/